Hover over the missing word with your mouse to show the correct fill in the blank answer.
1. A ——— is used to record a business event as they occur throughout the year.
2. Contra equity accounts have balances on the – of the T account.
3. The ——— summarizes the accounting equation in report format.
4. Accounts are typically displayed in ——— format before the trial balances is drafted.
5. Stockholder ownership is recorded in the ——— account.
6. Partners can take ——— out of a partnership in the form of cash payments.
7. Accumulated amortization is an example of a ——— that is reported on the balance sheet.
8. Interest is an example of ——— income reported on the income statement.
9. Rent and sales are forms of ——— income reported on the income statement
10. Accounts payable is a ——— liability reported on the balance sheet.