Hover over the missing word with your mouse to show the correct fill in the blank answer.
1. The —————— reports activity over a period of time.
2. The ———– reports activity on a specific point in time.
3. Operating activities are reported on the ————– before financing activities.
4. The ———- shows the changes in equity during a period.
5. Accounts payable is reported as a ———– on the balance sheet.
6. All financial statements have ———— that display the company name, name of the report, and date of activity.
7. The statement of retained earnings displays ———— before additions and subtractions from retained earnings.
8. The ———- is the first financial statement prepared during the accounting cycle.
9. The can be prepared in both ———– and report formats.
10. The ———– summarizes investing activities during a period.