1. The accounting cycle begins by recording _____________ in the form of journal entries.
2. After a business transaction has occurred, journal entries are recorded in the:
3. Once journal entries are recorded, they can be posted to:
4. Which trial balance lists all the business accounts before year-end adjusting journal entries are made.
5. Entries that are made at the end of a period to correct accounts before financial statements are prepared.
6. This trial balance is created after adjusting journal entries have been recorded.
7. Reports that can be prepared from the adjusted trial balance.
8. A tool used to help bookkeepers and accountants complete the accounting cycle.
9. Entries made to transfer temporary account balances to permanent accounts.
10. Accounts with balances that are carried over to future years.