1. The accounting principle that states companies and owners should be account for separately.
2. Companies not disclosing an immanent bankruptcy would violate the:
3. The assumption that states that businesses can divide up their activities into artificial time periods.
4. Assets are recorded at their original purchase price according to the:
5. Management concealing important financial information violates the:
6. When estimating unearned revenues, what principle applies?
7. What is not a value of accounting relevance?
8. What is not a value of accounting reliability?
9. Switching accounting principles every year would violate the:
10. Recording expenses and revenues in the same period in which they occur.