Hover over the scrambled word with your mouse to show the unscrambled answer.
1. The constraint that states that some industries can depart from of traditional accounting theory.
Isudrnty Ipcrtceas Irnncttaso
Industry Practices Constraint
2. Principle that states estimates should always be made as modestly as possible.
Nrppeicli of Vsoiesnatmcr
Principle of Conservatism
3. Financial reporting should always be free from bias according to the:
4. Companies should use the same accounting treatment for similar events and transactions over time according to the:
5. The usefulness of financial information to users during the decision making process.
6. Whether financial information can be verified and used consistently by investors and creditors with the same results.
7. A quality of accounting information that addresses the usability of financial information.
8. A quality that refers to the principle that companies should use the same accounting methods to record similar transactions over time.
9. Traits of financial accounting information.
10. Companies should be accounted for as if they will continue in the future according to the:
- 1 Instructions
- 1.1 Isudrnty Ipcrtceas Irnncttaso
- 1.2 Industry Practices Constraint
- 1.3 Nrppeicli of Vsoiesnatmcr
- 1.4 Principle of Conservatism
- 1.5 Vyjcbotiite Niperlcpi
- 1.6 Objectivity Principle
- 1.7 Cynocsntesi Pieicrpnl
- 1.8 Consistency Principle
- 1.9 Lcarneeve
- 1.10 Relevance
- 1.11 Irieyiatlbl
- 1.12 Reliability
- 1.13 Royilcbmpatai
- 1.14 Comparability
- 1.15 Tinsescnocy
- 1.16 Consistency
- 1.17 Iavaequtlit Aicstestirccrha
- 1.18 Qualitative Characteristics
- 1.19 Inggo Ennocrc
- 1.20 Going Concern